Position Title: Intern
Location: Kyiv office
Duration: 1 month initially (with possibility of extension)
When: October, 2016
- Provide program and administrative support to RESPOND Project team;
- Assist with translation of program related documentation;
- Assist with coordinating logistics for the project;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Second/Third/Fourth + year university student; Accuracy, attention to details, discipline, responsibility, deadline- oriented, good team-player, able to multitask; interest in the civil society development and international politics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong Database skills
- Fluent English
- Creative, able to multi-task, excellent communication.
- Critical thinking, research and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proactive, good team-player.
- Interested in health care and livelihood.
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Intern” in the subject by September 30, 2016. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.