Pact, Inc. seeks a Temporary ( 1 month with the possibility of extension) Procurement Assistant for the USAID RESPOND project aimed at improving HIV/AIDS services among key populations in Ukraine.
ABOUT PACT: Pact, Inc. seeks a Procurement Assistant for the USAID RESPOND project aimed at improving HIV/AIDS services among key populations in Ukraine. The RESPOND project provides technical assistance and capacity development support to Ukrainian organizations implementing HIV/AIDS activities, with a focus on HIV prevention among key populations.
Position summary: Procurement Assistant will be responsible for responsible for RFQ process, coordinate administrative arrangements for staff travel and events, perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• Prepare RFQ, Proposals under program staff request
• Prepare the procurement documents; issue Addendums to RFQ and Proposals, as required.
• Conduct comparative analysis of all bids ( in a form of table) received in response to each RFQ, Proposal to identify the response that best meets the needs and is consistent with the terms and conditions of Pact procurement policy.
• Prepare selection memo based on analysis of the bids after selection process.
• Prepare contract with vendor and maintain contract after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete. Confer with suppliers regarding delivery, quality, etc. to ensure that the requirements are met.
• Revise vendor’s supporting documentation.
• Submit originals copies of procurement documents to Finance and Administrative officer.
• Be responsible for the consultancy agreement and supporting documentation
• Translate documents to/from English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
• Develop and maintain vendors, consultants’ database and ensure that this information is available to all staff. Assist Pact’s personnel with travel arrangements, visas and accommodations.
• Assist with event preparation
• Send necessary documentation to the vendors.
• Perform all work safely and maintain a safe working environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines.
• Excellent communications, writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English and Ukrainian, proficiency in Russian.
• Highly effective administration skills including computing, word processing and internet use.
• Pro-active, intuitive, fast-thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• University diploma. A minimum of one year of clerical or administrative experience.
• Must be familiar with the office practices, particularly in the office management field.
• Advanced level keyboard skills and computer literacy on a variety of software applications (MS Word, Excel, Access, Open-net, etc.).
• Ability to organize routine data and maintain established procedures. Ability to be flexible, resourceful and service-oriented in dealing with people.
• Experience working within complex networks and addressing issues of internal governance and management, dispute resolution, and fair and transparent decision-making.
For more information on the RESPOND project, please visit www.respond.org.ua
To apply please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than November 3, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.