PACT SEEKS A MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E) OFFICER FOR THE USAID-FUNDED RESPOND PROJECT AIMED AT IMPROVING HIV/AIDS SERVICES AMONG KEY POPULATIONS IN UKRAINE
Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Pact, Inc. seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer for the USAID RESPOND project aimed at improving HIV/AIDS services among key populations in Ukraine. The RESPOND project provides technical assistance and capacity development support to Ukrainian organizations implementing HIV/AIDS activities, with a focus on HIV prevention among key populations. The M&E Officer should demonstrate strong technical knowledge and working experience in maintaining monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems, including electronic databases (EDB), ensuring data quality, coordinating data collection, analyzing and reporting. S/he must have a firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in HIV/AIDS service programs. Successful applicant will be responsible for implementation of M&E activities by RESPOND partners and staff.
• Support project-level monitoring of RESPOND activities through the maintenance of internal electronic and paper-based recording systems and providing necessary data for program reports and deliverables.
• Review, update and maintain program data collection tools, both electronic and paper-based.
• Facilitate data collection, collation and timely reporting by RESPOND partners and staff.
• Develop and disseminate data collection tools and reporting forms, ensure their availability and update on the shared server. Provide training to partners and staff on data collection and reporting, as necessary.
• Maintain RESPOND M&E electronic database (EDB).
• Aggregate and analyze partner reports. Support partners in developing and maintaining internal data collection tools and procedures.
• Conduct data analysis for internal and external reporting per USAID and program requirements.
• Store primary (source) documents on all RESPOND-organized activities.
• Prepare reporting documents for R&M Advisor review.
• Together with R&M Advisor and SI Manager, conduct regular data quality assessment (RDQA) of RESPOND and partner-generated data.
• Together with R&M Advisor and SI Manager, conduct training for RESPOND partners and staff on M&E-related issues.
• Participate in SI (data visualization) activities.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree and experience in M&E with a focus on data collection and analysis in the health area.
• Experience in designing and implementing data monitoring and reporting systems, including EDB.
• Experience in capacity building of governmental, civil society and health service providers.
• Experience with USAID /PEPFAR-funded program reporting.
• Ability to use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and Ukrainian or Russian.
• Ability work in a team.
• Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume of work flow.
• Sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding key populations.
For more information on the RESPOND project, please visit www.respond.org.ua
To apply please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 10. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.